Sleeps Up to:
2 (1 Bedroom)
Short & Long-term
We are pleased to be able to offer Chelsey Village apartments for rental throughout the year. These great apartments are ideal as both a short-term and long-term holiday acomodation.
The apartments are finished to a high standard and are available on a fully furnished basis. We are currently only able to offer rentals in our one-bedroom apartments. These apartments benefit from the following features: Open-plan Living / Dinning Room, 1 Bedroom (sleeps 2), Private Terrace (Sea & Mountain Views), Air-Conditioning, Satelite TV and all white good installed as standard. You will also be able to enjoy access to the communal swimming pool and the restaurant and café within Chelsey Village.
Chelsey Village is the ideal destination for your stay in North Cyprus as it is located conveniently within a short drive to some of the finest North Cyprus beaches, towns and the popular Korinem Golf & Country Club.
When you arrive at Chelsey Village you will be greeted by one of our friendly representatives on the first day and provide you with information on the apartment and the local area. In addition you will find a welcome pack in the apartment on your arrival.
If you would like a mid-stay clean and change of bedding, this is available by arrangement and is charged at £30. You will be required to bring your own pool/beach towels.
How to find Chelsey Village
With a relaxation in the border controls between the North and South of Cyprus, it is now possible for tourists and visitors to easily arrive at the airport in the South of the Island and then transfer to the North. This means that travelling to North Cyprus has never been easier. The UK now has 18 different departure airports in which you can choose from.
The transfer time from the South Island Airport (Larnaca Airport) is approximately one hour and the transfer from the North Island Airport (Ercan Airport) is approximately 25 minutes.
If you require assistance in arranging transfer or car hire, please contact us and we will endeavour to help.
In order to confirm your booking, we require a 25% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking; the outstanding 75% must be settled 4 weeks before travelling. The rental process is extremely flexible and the apartment can be rented on a short or long term basis, and as such if you need to extend your stay, we can arrange this and will be charged at the relevant daily rate.
In order to secure your rental apartment, please register your details here and one of our team will respond to your enquiry at the earliest possible convenience.
Activities/Special Interest Tours:
- Nicosia Tour - £20.00 per person: Museum entrance fees, Free drinks, English speaking guide.
- Karpaz Peninsula Tour £32.50 per person: Museum entrance fees, Lunch (exc. drinks), English-speaking guide.
- Boat Tour - £20.00 per person: Lunch (exc. drinks).
- Famagusta Tour - £30.00 per person: Lunch (exc. drinks), Museum entrance fees, English-speaking guide.
- Bellapais & St Hilarion Tour - £17.50 per person: Museum entrance fees, English-speaking guide.
- Guzelyurt Tour - £30.00 per person: Lunch (exc. drinks), Museum entrance fees, English speaking guide
- Golf Korineum Golf and Country Club (10 mins).
- Tennis - Acapulco Hotel (5 mins).
- Water Sports Acapulco Hotel (5 mins).
- Malpas Hotel Jazz night every Saturday from 10:30pm (10 mins).
- 5* Acapulco Hotel mini aqua park (5 mins).
- Kyrenia city centre with restaurants and bars (15 mins).
- Tour Guides available on request.
- Are Children Allowed? YES
- Which is the Closest Beach? Acapulco, Vogue or Alagadi Beach
- Do I need a car? We advise car hire as the closest amenities are 0.5miles away.
- Are Pets Allowed? Unfortunately pets are not allowed
1 bedroom daily (GBP)
1 bedroom weekly (GBP)
Book Your Stay Now